Monday, April 27, 2015

#MotivationMonday - Sophie

Hi there guys!

Although it's been a bit quiet on this blog for the last 2 weeks (internal struggles, sorry. But I'm back!) it's time for another #MotivationMonday and today it's time to introduce you guys to the reason why I started to get interested in a healthy lifestyle - Sophie.

I met Sophie a few years ago because we both liked the same artist. After a while I started to follow her fit account, something I had never heard about before. She posted recipes, runs, workouts... And made me think. Made me jealous. Made me want to do it too. Being insecure, I didn't so I kept looking at it with jealousy. But the more she posted, the more I wanted it too. So I did, with baby steps. Because of her I learned about the fitworld, about how eating healthy and working out makes you not only look better but most of all feel better. Because of her I am feeling so much better now and I am thankful for that.

Sophie is such an enthusiastic person that even when you don't feel like it, she will be able to convince you to go for that workout, go for that run or go for that delicious healthy food. On her instagram (go follow her, @sophealthy) she posts her foods, workouts and other inspiration. She is one really good reason to start with Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide because if you look at her pictures you want to start immediately too. With pictures of her food that so pretty (seriously, I get hungry the moment I see those pictures!), a body that inspires so much (if you do not get inspired by that body to work out I honestly don't know what will inspire you) and an attitude that brightens the whole room (she is one of the sweetest people I know) you should definitely follow her. Go do it. Go for it. Click on this link. You know you want it. Now go do it.

Love love love, Iris


No comments:

Post a Comment