Friday, April 3, 2015

Introduction

Hi there!

Welcome on my new, freshly started blog. As a first blog, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself by telling you guys 10 things I love that you might not know yet.

1. I love my little garden. In the Netherlands we got free seeds for fruits, veggies & herbs and I love taking care of them. I get so excited when they grow! Which leads to number 2...
2. I get overly excited by little things, like flowers or little things I bought or good weather. Or my plants that are growing. This usually comes with a lot of weird hand clapping and laughing and screaming.
3. I love my friends, family & boyfriend. They are my support system<3
4. I love cleaning up my room. I know this is one not a lot of you will get but I think there is nothing better than cleaning out my closet or room or redecorate it. It makes me so calm.
5. I love my workouts. There is nothing better than doing a workout, am I right?! I turned 22 last month and this year nothing is going to stop me to become a better version of myself (which is also why I am called Iris2.0, I want to be the next and better version of myself) and part of that is by working out a lot.
6. I love baking, and especially when I try out a new healthy recipe and it turns out so good. This is also what you will find on this blog mostly - recipes of healthy and delicious treats.
7. I love books. As a kid, I used to read so much it was insane. For the last years, I kind of lost touch with it because I had to read so much for my study. The last year I tried to pick it up again because I just love having a cup of tea while getting lost in another world.
8. I am addicted to tea. And water. Especially during days where I don't have to leave the house I drink liters of them. But if I leave the house you can bet on it that I have a bottle of water with me.
9. I love pictures. I always take too many pictures but I just it when you look at a picture later but still get the feeling you got when it happened<3
10. I love to get inspired! If you have a blog or instagram account, please let me know. I also love to inspire others so if you want take a look at my instagram, @iris2.0, and I hope I can inspire you <3

Have a beautiful eastern lovelies! Are you gonna do something fun? I am going out for brunching with one family and visiting the other one after - a big task to try to have some balance that day. The rest I will be spending studying because I have a testweek next week - boohoo, I know. But I won't let myself get down! That's why I decided to set up some goals for April, to not loose track of my wishes.

1. Doing the #BikiniBodyGuide by fitgirls.nl. Sounds exciting!!
2. Do the Kayla Itsines workout every week (I  tend to want this but then after half a week giving up and wishing for the week after. Every single week).
3. Eating Healthy
4. Going for a walk every week while listening to an audio book. I got inspired by someone last week who said she always does this. It sounds so relaxing so I really really want to try it.
5. Do yoga at least 5 times a week. This is a must in my testweek, I need to take some time to relax and destress and get that stiff body moving on study days
6. Run at least 30 km in this month. It might not sound like much but like with the Kayla guide, I always plan to run 2 times a week and end up doing once or not even at all. This month I will run 30 km, which in my case means about 2 times a week. If I don't do that for a week, I only have myself because before May starts I need to have run 30 km!
7. Read at least 2 books and no, not study books. I need to take more time to relax with a cup of tea and a book.
8. Start playing guitar again. I have a beautiful, beautiful guitar in my room (a Big Baby Taylor) but I stopped trying to learn how the play the guitar. This month, after my exams, I want to start playing guitar again :)

I hope I didn't scare you guys away with this first blog! If you have any questions, feel free to comment or find me at instagram as iris2.0

Lovelovelove,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment