Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Motivation Lost?

Hi there guys!
Before I start this new blog, I'd like to make an announcement. I decided I will post in both Dutch and English from now on. From now on the blog will first be in Dutch, and then an English one underneath this. This is just something I'd like to try, I haven't made up my mind about if this will be a permanent thing. The Dutch part will be in italics, the English part in "normal".

Hoihoi!

Zo, een postje! Geen motivation monday vandaag, geen receptje, maar een gewone blog! Over motivatie. Want tsja, maandag is wel een motivation monday gepost... Maar waar blijft die motivatie?

De laatste weken heb ik vaak gedacht dat mijn motivatie terug was. Ja, er zijn opeens veel mensen die me inspireren. Inspireren in het meer leven van mijn leven, lichamen waar je u tegen zegt en me inspireren voor een workout, gezond eten dat lekker smaakt en zo veel beter voor me is... Maar waarom LUKT het dan niet? Wil ik niet genoeg? Kan ik het niet? Is het nu niet de tijd? Ik denk niet dat het probleem is dat ik het niet wil. Ik haat hoe het nu is en ik heb er ook echt schoon genoeg van. Ik kan het ook, dat weet ik zeker. Iedereen kan het, als je je maar genoeg inzet. Zou het dan toch gewoon niet de tijd zijn geweest?..

Ik denk dat dat het probleem is. Willen werken aan jezelf, aan een gezonder lichaam, en dan ook nog je school (met een niveau dat net iets boven je kunnen ligt) tegelijkertijd hendelen?... Nee, dat is misschien ook gewoon teveel gevraagd. Dat lukt niemand, dat is bijna onmogelijk. Maar wat dan? Waar moet ik mijn focus op leggen? Tot de zomer zit ik nog vol met lessen voor school. Gelukkig is het sinds twee weken iets rustiger, waardoor ik weer iets meer tijd heb. Deze tijd heb ik nu gebruikt om even bij te tanken - ik liep op mijn tenen en had het nodig. Maar ik ben er weer. Ik ben erachter gekomen dat ik het aan mezelf willen werken en een gezonder lichaam niet als iets afzonderlijks kan zien - als ik niet gezond bezig ben voel ik me niet mezelf en als ik niet aan mezelf werk verlies ik de motivatie om gezond te zijn. Het komende jaar zal school op een iets lager pitje staan, waardoor ik wat meer tijd heb voor mezelf. Eindelijk.

En dat is dus wat ik ga doen. Ik ga aan mezelf werken. Ik ga mijn best doen deze keer niet de motivatie te verliezen.

Wat doen jullie als je de motivatie verliest? Tips? Deel ze!

Lovelovelove, Iris



Hi there guys!

Another post. No motivation monday today, no recipe... But a blog! About motivation. Last Monday I posted a motivation monday but ... where did that motivation go?

The last few weeks I thought over and over that I finally had my motivation back. A lot of people came somehow in my life that inspired me to live my life more. Body's that are so pretty and well-trained that I want to jump up and go for that workout right away. Food that is so healthy and delicious at the same time... So why isn't it working out? (yes, a pun. I'm sorry!) Do I not want it enough, can't I do it, is it not the time now?... I don't think it's because I don't want it. I want it. I am DONE with living an unhealthy life, living in a body that doesn't feel like mine. I also don't think not being able to do it is a problem... Everyone can do it if they want it enough. Then maybe the time wasn't right?....


That's the problem. Combining school (which is a bit above my level), wanting to work on yourself and having a healthy life is a bit too much. But then what? Where should my focus be on? Until summer, there will be school. Since 2 weeks it's less stressful as before but it is still a big factor in my life. The time I had left in the last few weeks I spend on relaxing and myself - I needed it. But I'm back. I found out I can't see working on myself and having a healthy life as two separate things - when I am not living healthy I don't feel as myself and when I don't work on myself I loose my motivation to get healthy. The next year at school will be less hard, so I will have more time for myself. Finally.

So this is what I will do. I will work on myself. I will do everything I can to not loose my motivation this time.

What do you guys do when you loose your motivation? Do you have any tips? Tell me!

Lovelovelove, Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment