Friday, May 1, 2015

May goals


Hi there guys

It's May already, can you believe it? This year is passing by so quickly! This makes me realize we have to make May count as much as possible because it's all going so fast!
April was a bit of a bad month for me, so most of my goals for this month are the same as the ones I had for April. Mostly the difference is that I have less goals for this month. Why? I found that last month when I had so many goals for myself, that also discouraged me and made me give up if I already missed 2 workouts. This month will be more about balance, and therefor my goals focus on both workouts as well as relaxing and finding out more about who I am.
I will post my goals underneath. For me it helps to know people know about my goals because I don't want to have to respond with "oh I quit them" when someone asks;)


Do you guys have any goals for this month? Let me know in the comments!
Love love love,
Iris

1 comment:

  1. Hoe lukt het met je doelstellingen?

    Ik ben deze week begonnen aan mijn 2e ronde BBG1, dus ik ga er voor om telkens mijn circuit 2x door te geraken. Het is al zweten geweest :) haha.

    ReplyDelete