Monday, May 11, 2015

#MotivationMonday

It is Motivation Monday again! Today I'd like to introduce you to another Dutchie (I'm sorry you internationals, I love you too, this is just a coincidence!), Laura!

With her own site, runninglau, she reaches a lot of people. She was the second fitaccount that I followed and she inspired me a lot. She still does. With her enthusiastic posts she keeps challenging you to get the best out of yourself too. With her smile, she keeps encouraging you to workout so you will get the same kind of smile on your face too. And that body... that definitely makes you want to work out too!

What I love about her is that she is honest and doesn't focus on the kind of workout itself - she wants you to feel good, to get those endorphines running through your body and to love your life. If you don't love your life, change it so you will love it! A day where you haven't laughed is a day that you didn't live - and that smile of her will make you want to smile too.

During this time that I followed her, she has grown and grown and I'm incredibly proud of her, even though I don't know her in person. Dear Lau, thank you for being a motivation and inspiration!

Follow her on instagram, facebook, twitter or on her blog. Or like I do, on all of them! Just do it!
Lovelovelove,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment